Undergraduate Programs Admission (2018)
The undergraduate program catalog 2018 has not been released, please refer to the undergraduate program catalog 2017:Click here
Introduction of Chinese Language Program:Click here
Introduction of MBBS Program:Click here
Application Deadline: April 30th, 2018.
Literature，History, Philosophy RMB19, 800 Yuan/Year
Science, Engineering, Agriculture,
Economics, Business, Education, Law RMB24, 800 Yuan/Year
Medical Science, Art, Physical Culture RMB29, 800 Yuan/Year
English-instructed MBBS program RMB42, 800 Yuan/Year
Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health, have graduated from high school, and be under the age of 30. Applicants must abide by Chinese laws and university regulations and respect Chinese people’s custom. Applicants to literature, history, education and law programs must score 210 in HSK grade 4 or above; applicants to science, engineering, agriculture, economics, business, and medical science programs must score 190 in HSK grade 4 or above; applicants to Chinese Language Program must score 180 in HSK grade 4 or above. For applicants to English-instructed programs, Chinese proficiency is not required.
1. Please log on the Online Application System to fill in the form online and print it and sign your name.
2. Senior high school diploma (original copy or notarized copy in Chinese/English); Graduating high school students can provide pre-graduation Certificate instead (in Chinese/English).
3.Transcript for all the courses in senior high school (original copy or notarized copy in Chinese/English);
4. HSK certificate (for Chinese-instructed program applicants).
5.Two recommendation letters from high school teachers (for English-instructed MBBS applicants, in Chinese/English). Letters must include phone number or email address.
6. A photocopy of passport and a recent photo (white background, 35mm×45mm in size).
7. Remittance receipt of the application fee (RMB 400 Yuan). （Bank account）
1. Applicants for architecture, city planning, digital media, etc., are required of fundamental skills in arts and painting, aesthetic judgment and perceptual thinking.
2.Good mathematics knowledge is required for applicants to economics and business administration majors.
Application materials and application fee will NOT be returned regardless of the result of application. Zhejiang University may ask the applicants to submit supplementary materials or take a telephone/video interview if necessary.
Students are enrolled on the basis of their academic performance in senior high school and HSK test grade.
The university will determine the name list of preliminary admission in different batches according to the application received. Applicants can also log on the Online Application System to track the admission process. To get finally enrolled, the first academic year tuition fee, should be transferred in advance to ICZU’s designated bank account (Bank account) and send the scanned counterfoil to email@example.com.
After having received the pre-paid tuition fee, we will send the matriculation notice and the JW202 Form as soon as the university releases its academic calendar.
1. If students fail to come for any personal reasons, the pre-paid tuition fee will NOT be paid back.
2. When wiring tuition fee to the university bank account, you must fill in applicant’s name and the program you are going to take. Anonymous remittance will be considered a donation to the university.
Freshmen Scholarship RMB 20,000 Yuan
The university provides Freshmen Scholarship to outstanding applicants. Applicants need to fill in the scholarship application form (click here) and submit it together with other application materials.
There are different types of dormitory rooms with different facilities on campus. Double rooms or quadruple rooms are available for undergraduate students.
The usual time for registration is in late August or early September. The exact time will be confirmed on the matriculation notice. Students should apply for an X1 visa at the Chinese Embassy. Usually a valid passport, matriculation notice, and JW202 form are needed for the visa application.
For registration, the following documents are needed: a valid passport, matriculation notice, and JW202 form, an X1 visa, the bank counterfoil of the pre-paid tuition. High school graduation certificate and HSK certificate are required for students who submitted pre-graduation certificate and the copy of HSK certificate in application.
Mailing address:Room 4500/3504,International College Building, Yuquan Campus, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, China
Post code: 310027
Tel:+86 571 87951456 (Chinese-instructed program)
+86 571 87951718 (English-instructed program)
Fax:+86 571 87951755
For more information, please visit the website of International College Zhejiang University http://iczu.zju.edu.cn or follow our Wechat official account “lxzdZJU”.